Volunteers Sought for LexCelebrate! Incorporation Weekend
- Organization: Lexington 300th Anniversary Celebration
- Causes: Educational, Seniors, Women
- Date(s): Come be a part of history in the making! On March 16 & 17, Lexington will celebrate Incorporation Weekend, in honor of Lexington's 300th anniversary. Volunteers are needed to help mount a great weekend. Tasks large and small are available!
- Contact person: Betty Gau, Polly Kienle
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: www.lexington300.org
We are looking for the following help:
- Community groups Liaison – (1-2 people) communicates with and coordinates community groups participating in the weekend. This role will be the contact between the LexCelebrate! committee and other community organizations. Role is defined, largely communications, some scheduling.
- Transportation and parking coordinator – plan for transportation and parking and work with group of volunteers on day of event
- Co-chair for volunteer coordinator (1-2 + people) – some planning, lead role on day-of
- Ticket and button coordinators - (1-2 + people) – planning, starting soon!
- Day-of-Materials coordinator - Organize printing and placement for day-of-materials (maps, program book/brochure, signage around LHS)
- Cashier/Money box coordinator for Arts & Crafts materials fees
- Crafts coordinator – person to help Arts & Crafts group organize/plan
- Sports volunteers on Saturday March 16 – help setup and work a shift at the sports & recreation events
- Ushers, greeters, ticket takers – we need plenty of people on the days of the event itself to be at Lexington High School and help guide participants to their goal programs at this First Night-like event