2012 Fourth of July Fireworks Displays Near Lexington
Celebrate the 4th of July with these fireworks displays scheduled in the Greater Boston area and North Shore of Massachusetts.
Where are Fourth of July fireworks displays near Lexington? Here's a list of what's popping off tonight.
(Also check out information on some local, Lexington events.)
Click on the links for more information about each event:
- Boston: Hatch Shell opens at 9 a.m.; Boston Pops broadcast begins at 8 p.m.; Fireworks begin at 10:35 p.m.
- Beverly Farms: West Beach. 2-10 p.m. Fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- Marblehead: Marblehead Harbor. 8:45 p.m., fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- Salem: Derby Wharf. Live entertainment beginning at 7:15 p.m. with orchestra and military flyover. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Wakefield: Lake Quannapowitt. Parade at 5 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Winthrop: Winthrop Bay. Parade at 9 a.m. Fireworks after dark.
- Newton: Russell J. Halloran Field & Sports Complex. 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Tewksbury: Livingston Street Park. 8:30 a.m.-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Waltham: Leary Field. Music starts at 5:30 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Amesbury: Woodsom Farm. Music at 6 p.m. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Salisbury Beach: Fireworks at 10:15 p.m.