Five Things: 300th Community Meetings and Peter Spiers' 'Master Class'
A quick look at what you need to see, do and know on Jan. 9 in Concord.
1. Lexington's 300th Community Meetings: For folks who’d like to get involved, or who are simply curious about the 300th Committee’s plans for the spring, two Community Meetings will be held at the Lexington Depot at 9 a.m. or 7:30 p.m. today.
2. Lexington Field & Garden Club Meeting & Program: "Plant Hunters: Historical and Modern Searchers for New Plants" will be presented by Nancy Hubert during the program part of this morning's of the Lexington Field and Garden Club, which will be held at 9:30 a.m. at the National Heritage Museum.
3. Peter Spiers' Master Class: At 7 p.m. tonight, Cary Memorial Library welcomes Lexington author Peter Spiers, the senior vice Ppresident of Road Scholar, who will discuss his new book, Master Class: Living Longer, Stronger and Happier.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Sunny Day, Cloudy Night: Should be mostly sunny today, with a high of 44, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a partly cloudy evening with a low of 29.