Five Things: A Pre-School Open House, Talking to Kids About Sex
A quick look at what you need to see, do and know on Jan. 11 in Lexington.
1. Billy Dalwin Pre-School of Temple Emunah Open House: Families interested in learning more about the school and its Kaytana summer program can tour the school, visit the classrooms and meet the teachers from 12:30 to 2 p.m. at Temple Emunah.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, there are no public meetings posted for today.
3. Talking with Kids about Intimacy, Desire, and Sex with Sharon Maxwell: Want to learn how to help your kids navigate through childhood in a society which encourages immediate gratification of our desires? At 7 p.m. tonight at the Waldorf School, Sharon Maxwell, awarding-winning author and practicing psychologist, will give an interactive talk on the subject. Costs $15.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Showers Maybe: Should stay warmer, despite the chance of showers, with a high of 41, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts likely rain overnight and a low of 34.