Five Things: Climate Change Conversation, Local Author at Feinmann
A quick look at what you need to see, do and know on Feb. 26 in Lexington.
1. Community Conversation on Climate Change: At 6:45 p.m. tonight at St. Brigid's Keilty Hall, there will be a Community Conversation focusing on "How Can We Make a Difference in Lexington? Thriving in the Face of Challenging Weather." The goal of the evening discussions is to produce a realistic set of next steps to help the town better prepare for climate change.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Harrington School Council at 7:30 a.m. at the school, the Capital Expenditures Committee at 8 a.m. at the Town Office Building, the Tourism Committee at 11:30 a.m. at the Town Office Buiding, the Minuteman School Council at 4:30 p.m. at Minuteman High, the School Committee at 7 p.m. at the Town Office Building and the Conservation Commission at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
3. Local Novelist Nichole Bernier to Speak at Feinmann Showroom: From 7 to 8:30 p.m. tonight, and again from 9:30 to 11 a.m. tomorrow morning, Wellesley-based novelist Nichole Bernier will be at Feinmann, Inc.’s showroom in Lexington discussing how she creates characters and the places they inhabit. Also, attendees can earn more about Feinmann Design/Build and how to reveal their own story by design. The sessions are free, but registration is required. For more information or to register for an event session, please call 781-860-9800 ext 15.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Sunny Day, Possibly Snowy Night: Should be mostly sunny today, with a high of 42, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a cloudy evening with a low of 30 and a chance of snow early Wednesday morning.