Five Things: Cronin Lecture, Shop at Wilson Farm to Support Bowman
A quick look at what you need to see, do and know on March 22 in Lexington.
1. Shop at Wilson Farm to Support Bowman School: Due to the snow this past Tuesday, Bowman School's "Shop at Wilson Farm Day" has been rescheduled to today. The way it works is, if you present a flyer to the cashier at Wilson Farm during normal business hours today, then 20 percent of your pre-tax subtotal will be donated to Bowman School. You can pick up a special flyer from the school, or by downloading directly from Wilson Farm's website.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Bridge School Site Based Council at 8 a.m. at the school and the Minuteman Cane Award Selection Committee at 1 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
3. Cronin Lecture: Separation of Church and State in America: At 8 p.m. tonight at Follen Community Church, the Cronin Lecture on Separation of Church and State in America will feature guest speaker Richard Parker, an expert on religion, politics and public policy from the Kennedy School. Faith Ferguson, the Follen Church archivist and curator/archivist for the Arlington Historical Society, is also a featured speaker. It's free.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Sunny Day, Cloudy Night: Should be partly sunny today, with a high of 41, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a partly cloudy evening and a low of 27.