Five Things: Exploring End of Life Issues and a Fall Choral Concert
A quick look at what you need to see, do and know today in Lexington.
1. Legal Issues at the End of Life: From 7 to 9 p.m. tonight, Lexington attorney Harriett Holzman Onellow will speak on "Legal Issues at the End of Life" as part of "Choices at the End of Life", a week-long exploration of ethical, personal, and practical issues, at First Parish in Lexington Unitarian Universalist.
2. Fall Choral Concert: The Lexington High School Madrigal Singers, Women's Chorus and Concert Choir will present a Fall Choral Concert at 7:30 p.m. tonight at Pilgrim Congregational Church in Lexington.
3. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Town Celebrations Committee at 7 p.m. at the DPW Building and the Planning Board at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
4. Businesses, Claim Your Listings: Are you a Lexington business owner? This terrific video can help walk you through five simple steps of claiming a business listing on Patch. Among the extra benefits available to those with claimed listings are checking stats on ratings and reviews, editing and adding info and managing their photos and other media.
5. A Little Bit Cooler Now: Should be mostly sunny today with a high of 59, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a partly cloudy with a low of 45.