Five Things: Lexington High Choral Concert, Meetings and More
A quick look at what you need to see, do and know on March 6 in Lexington.
1. Choral Concert: Lexington High School’s Madrigals, Concert Choir, Women’s Chorus and Mixed Chorus will perform at 7:30 p.m. at Lexington High. Included in the program is a performance of Michael Gandolfi’s “Winter Light,” Francis Poulenc’s “Gloria” and Poulenc’s “Un Soir de Neige.”
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Capital Expenditures Committee at 8 a.m. at Cary Hall, the Council on Aging at 3 p.m. at the Senior Center, the Trustees of Cary Library at 5 p.m. at Cary Memorial Library, the Town Celebrations Committee at 7 p.m. at the DPW Building, a Town Meeting Members Association informational meeting at 7:30 p.m. at Clarke Middle School and the Planning Board at 9 p.m. at Clarke.
3. Babe Ruth Registration is Open: The Lexington Babe Ruth League is conducting online registration for the Spring 2013 season for 13 to 15-year-old players. To register a player or to request to manage, coach or otherwise volunteer, visit: http://lexington.baberuthonline.com.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. It's a Toss-Up: There's a chance of rain and/or snow in the forecast, with highs of 42, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts more of the same overnight and a low of 31.