Five Things: Spooky Hayrides and Indian Classical Music
A quick look at what you need to see, do and know today in Lexington.
1. Spooky Hayrides: With the harvest nearly done for the season the folks at Wilson Farm noticed lots of unusual activity in the fields. It seems a giant has taken up farming, a monster is rumored to be eating whole tractors, and they even thought we saw a UFO crash the other day. Don't believe it? Head over to the farm on Pleasant Street between 3 and 4:45 p.m. to hop on a tractor and see for yourself.
2. The Sound & Spirit of India's Classical Music: At 7 p.m., tonight at Follen Community Church, Lexington Community Education presents an evening recital and lecture by New England Conservatory's Peter Row and special guest Akshay Navaladi. Costs $10.
3. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the 2020 Vision Committee at 7:45 a.m. at the Town Office Building and the Board of Assessors at 8:30 a.m. at the Town Office Building.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Cloudy Early, Foggy Late: Clouds early should clear to a mostly sunny day with a high of 68, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts patchy fog and an overnight low of 48.