Five Things: The Rose Man Cometh, Youville and LexFUN! Get Multi-Generational
A quick look at what you need to see, do and know on Feb. 13 in Lexington.
1. Lexington Field & Garden Club Meeting & Program: The Rose Man: The Field and Garden Club meets at 9:30 a.m. this morning at the National Heritage Museum and its featured speaker will be Irwin Ehrenreich, owner of The Rose Man, a rose care service on Cape Cod. His presentation will focus on the basics of rose care throughout the year and will include a slide show of his own rose gardens as well as those of some of his clients.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Lexington Housing Authority at 6 p.m. at 1 Countryside Village, the Energy Conservation Committee at 6 p.m. at the DPW Building, the fifth Budget Summit at 7 p.m. at the DPW Building, the Town Celebrations Committee at 7 p.m. at the DPW Building and the Planning Board at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
3. Youville Place Assisted Living Residence & LexFUN! Multi-Genererational Program: Youville Place residents and families with young children from LexFUN! will connect in a multi-generational program at 10 a.m. this morning at Youville Place.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Sunny Day, Possibly Snowy Night: Should be mostly sunny today, with a high of 42, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a cooler evening, with snow possible as temps drop down to 23.