Five Things: The True Meaning of Paul Revere's Ride
A quick look at a few things to see, do and know today in Lexington.
1. Prioritizing Your Family's Financial Needs: LexFUN! is hosting a seminar at 7 p.m. tonight at Cary Memorial Library featuring Matt Lasker, a client counselor at Wingate Wealth Advisors in Lexington, and a case-study format focus on three key themes for young families; savings, protection and planning for the future.
2. Temple Isaiah Rummage Sale: A rummage sale featuring a wide variety of gently used clothing, ranging from children, men and women's everyday wear to high end designer duds, as well as housewares, toys and art. Today's hours at Temple Isaiah are 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and admission is $1.
3. American Revolution Round Table: The true meaning of Paul Revere's ride will be the topic at 7 p.m. tonight at Minute Man National Historical Park, at 250 North Great Rd, Lincoln, where David Hackett Fisher will read from "Paul Revere's Ride" and Lincoln Minute Men re-enactors Rick Wiggin and Jim Hogan will discuss the book. To reserve a place, contact moderator Mel Bernstein at email@example.com or 781-259-9926.
4. BOS, School Committee Exec Session: The Board of Selectmen and School Committee have an executive session scheduled for 6:30 p.m. this evening at the Town Office Building. The only agenda item is the executive session to discuss collective bargaining.
5. Another in the 60s: Should be mostly sunny, with a high near 63, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a partly cloudy evening with a low of 45.