1. Lexington Toastmasters Weekly Meeting: Lexington Toastmasters holds its weekly meeting at 12 p.m. today at Cambridge Savings Bank. The Toastmasters educational program builds communication and leadership skills in a supportive environment. Guests are welcome. Visit the club as often as you'd like until you decide to join.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include: The Ad hoc School Transportation & Safety Committee at 9 a.m. at the Town Office Building; the Town Seal Committee at 3 p.m. at the Town Office Building; the Water Sewer Abatement Board at 4:30 p.m. at the DPW Building; the Recreation Committee's Lincoln Park Subcommittee at 4:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building; the Commission on Disability at 5:45 p.m. at Cary Hall; the EDCO Collaborative at 1 p.m. at EDCO's Waltham offices; the Minuteman Advisory Group on Interlocal Coordination at 7 p.m. at Stow's town building; the Historic District Committee at 7 p.m. at the Town Office Building; the Tourism Committee's Antony Working Group at 7 p.m. at Cary Hall and the Town Celebrations Committee at 7 p.m. at Cary Hall.
3. Today in High School Sports: Lots of Lexington High sports action today, including softball scrimmages at 3:45 p.m. at Lynn Classical; girls varsity lacrosse at 3:45 p.m. at Melrose High; varsity ultimate Frisbee at 3:45 p.m. at Lincoln-Sudbury; boys freshman lacrosse at 4 p.m. at home against Andover High; girls JV lacrosse at 5 p.m. at Melrose; JV boys vollyball at 5 p.m .at Andover; boys JV lacrosse at 5:30 p.m. at Andover; boys varsity volleyball at 6 p.m. at Andover and boys varsity lacrosse at 7 p.m. at Andover.
4. Blog on Patch: Lexington Patch is looking for foodies, parents, poll watchers, politicos, hippies, harpers, fashionistas, business gurus, sports fans and anyone else who has something to say. If you're passionate and opining is your thing, we'd like you to consider blogging for Patch. Anyone may apply.
5. More Sun and Wind: Should be mostly sunny today with a high of 54 and wind gusts of up to 25 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly clear evening with a low of 31.