Five Things You Need to Know Today: June 22
Last day of school, Leary land and a blood trive today in Lexington.
2. Leary Land's on the agenda tonight for LEXHAB, which meets at 7:30 p.m. at its offices on Militia Drive. Talks are likely to include a new wrinkle -- the possiblity of the White House moving (again) in front of the farm house.
3. In its meeting at 7 p.m. tonight in Cary Hall, the Transportation Advisory Committee will take up a pilot program to connect riders and vehicles, the LHS school bus flexpass and continuation of the Senior Center/housing connection.
5. Looks to be mostly cloudly, but warm today, with a 20 percent chance of showers and highs around 78, according to the National Weather Service, which is predicting an 80 percent chance of precipitation in the evening with lows around 62.