1. Wright Farm, Inn at Hastings Park: The Board of Selectmen is scheduled to meet at 6:30 p.m. this evening at Cary Hall, and its agenda includes discussions of the Wright Farm Letter of Intent and the Inn at Hastings Park covenant/Memorandum of Understanding.
2. "Artists at Work: Four Lexington Artists Talk about Their Work": At 7 p.m. this evening at Cary Memorial Library, four Lexington artists -- Judith Cooper, Lynne D. Klemmer, Emily Passman and Karen Watson -- will bring the audience behind the scenes of the creative process and find out how art is actually created.
3. Record-keeping for Special Needs Families: Special needs families in need of help getting organized may want to check out Let's Get Organized: Record-keeping for Special Needs Families at 10 a.m. tomorrow, May 3, at Cary Memorial Library.
4. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the ad hoc School Transportation and Safety Study Committee at 9 a.m. at the Town Office Building; the Historic Districts Commission at 7 p.m. at the Town Office Building; the Minuteman Advisory Group on Interlocal Coordingation (MAGIC) at 7 p.m. at the Acton Memorial Library, and the Community Center Task Force at 7:30 p.m. at Cary Hall.
5. Cloudy with a Chance of Rain: Should be mostly cloudy today, with showers possible and a high of 56, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts more clouds and a chance of rain overnight with a low of 50.