Five Things You Need to Know Today: Sept. 14
Meetings, sports, Kung Fu and more today in Lexington.
1. Kung Fu Martial Arts Open House: From 7 to 8 p.m. tonight at Hancock United Church of Christ there's an open house demonstration/performance of Chinese traditional kung fu and free lesson by Sifu Kevin Chan, who has teaching kung fu in the area for more than 20 years and is now opening classes in Lexington for children and adults.
2. Today in High School Sports: According to High School Sports.net, the LHS athletic schedule for today includes freshmen boys and girls soccer at 3:45 p.m. at Arlington, and varsity football at Concord-Carlisle at 7 p.m.
3. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, there are no public meetings posted for today.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Another Nice Day: Should be mostly sunny today with a high of 80, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a chance of showers overnight with a low of 57.