VIDEO: Five Steps to Claim Your Business Listing
Justin Saglio, the local editor for Natick Patch, created this terrific video to walk business owners through the five simple steps of claiming a business listing.
You may recall we posted a story exlpaining the benefits to business owners or managers of claiming their listing on Patch.
Among the extra bonuses available to those with claimed listings are checking stats on ratings and reviews, editing and adding info and managing photos and media.
Today, we present the how. In the list below and the video above, you'll find five simple steps to claiming a business listing on any Patch site.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR LISTING:
- Visit your local Patch site. If you're already a user, make sure you log in first.
- Click on the "Places" tab at the top of the page.
- Search for your business/organization and click on it.
- Scroll half down the page to where it says, "Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!" Click on "Claim It."
- Login and complete the four-question form providing all necessary information to expedite your claim
We take claiming very seriously, so please allow 3-5 business days for us to evaluate and approve your claim. You will be notified via email once it is approved.