Invite a friend
Lexington Community Education presents: Estate Planning for Parents
Parents of young children need a will more than anyone else, but are least likely to have one. It is important to protect minor children by appointing a guardian of your choice and to protect your children’s inheritance by creating a trust for their benefit. This class will provide an overview of estate planning and probate administration in Massachusetts, including the pitfalls of not having a will. Participants will leave with a health care proxy and emergency guardianship proxy,which allows parents to appoint a temporary guardian in the event the parents become incapacitated or otherwise unable to care for their children.
Instructor, Shani Rea Collymore, is an attorney in private practice in Lexington, focusing on estate planning.
Pre-registration using a VISA or MasterCard is highly recommended by calling Lexington Community Education at 781 862 8043.
|Where||Lexington High School 251 Waltham St, Lexington, MA 02421|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads|
|Phone||781 862 8043|
More About Lexington High School
Serving a student body of nearly 2,000, Lexington High School is housed on a sprawling modern campus at the intersection of Waltham Street and Worthen Road.
Natalie K. Cohen serves as the school's principal.
Other events here
- Suggest Items for the Lexington Time Capsule Daily,
- LHS Football Cheerleading Tryouts!!! Daily,
- Stop Motion Animation Class Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:15 pm–5:45 pm
- Video Game Design Class Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- LHS Landscaping - Plant Sale and Garden Tour Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am
- LHS Football Cheerleading Tryouts!!! Tue, Jun 4, 2:45 pm–4:15 pm
- Lexington Community Education presents: A Snapshot of Spain Thu, Jun 6, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm