Invite a friend
Rosh Hashanah Celebration - Stories & Crafts
Learn about the Jewish New Year, hear stories that celebrate Jewish culture, and then take your turn at making your very own Shofar horn! Craft is best for ages 2+. Story time at 10:30am is free for all ages; $3 fee for craft activity. Come early/stay late for painting in our pottery studio, The Barefoot Potter, of (discounted) kiddush cups!
More About Barefoot Books
Barefoot Books is a passionate publishing company which aims to ignite children's imaginations, and encourage children to explore and respect the planet and other cultures. At their Concord location, across from the train depot, Barefoot Books has their newly opened flagship store and community center. Inside is a colorful and bright space, with a story-telling area, reading cubby, window benches and chairs, and a room for crafts, yoga and other community activities. On sale are beautiful, long-lasting books, CDs and gifts for children, carefully crafted by Barefoot Books. The company was founded in 1992 by two mothers, Tessa Strickland and Nancy Traversy, and operates worldwide in a global community.
Other events here
- Carolyn Curtis - Author Visit & Storytime Today, May 26, 3:00 pm
- Story Time Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- Act it Out! Storytime Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- Story Time Weekly on Thursdays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- "Just Ducky" Stories & Crafts Thu, May 30, 10:30 am
- Pottery Painting Weekly on Fridays, 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- Story Time Weekly on Fridays, 11:30 am–11:00 pm
- Play Dough Fun Weekly on Fridays, 3:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Story Time Weekly on Fridays, 4:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Paint-Your-Own Pottery at Barefoot Books Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–5:00 pm