Invite a friend
Workshop: "Financial Strategies for Women"
Coromandel Wealth Management of Lexington will be hosting a workshop entitled: "Taking Charge of Your Financial Future: Financial Strategies for Women" on Tuesday, June 19th from 8-9 am and Wednesday, June 20th from 5:30-6:30 pm. It will be held at the Lexington Depot. Topics that will be covered include:
- Elements of a Financial Plan
- Personal Finances
- Paying for Health Care
- Estate Planning
- Tax Reduction Strategies
- Retirement Planning
You can register for the workshop online by going to http://www.CoromandelWM.com/FSW, or by calling (781) 728-9001.
More About Lexington Depot
The Lexington Depot was built in 1847 and was recently renovated. It is operated by the Lexington Historical Society. It used to be the train station for the line that ran to and from Boston. The path of the line itself is now the Minuteman Bikeway. The Depot is not open to the public, but can be rented for private functions of up to 100 people. Contact the society for more information. There is also a town-operated parking lot located behind the building, which can be used for event parking.
Other events here
- Relinquished Treasures Sale Sat, May 25, 9:00 am–2:00 pm
- Lexington Community Education presents: Together Tea: An Evening with Lexington Author Marjan Kamali Thu, May 30, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Lexington Community Education presents An Evening of Poetry with Li-Young Lee Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Lexington Community Education presents: Presidents and Foreign Policy: An Evening with Joseph S. Nye Wed, Jun 12, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm