The Lexington Chamber of Commerce is holding its Annual "Holiday Festival Night" from 4 to 9:30 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 6.
Many businesses in town will be offering deals, promotions and holding raffles.
There will also be a special guest in a bright red suit. That's right, Santa will be coming to visit for the tree lighting ceremony in Depot Square. Santa will arrive at 6:30 p.m. and will be passing out candy canes to children.
Other entertainment includes:
- Lexington Symphony - Two terrific “Holiday Pops” concerts in Cary Hall, one at 4:00 p.m. for young children & one at 8:00 p.m. for all audiences ( For ticket info visit www.lexingtonsymphony.org )
- The Master Singers - performing in Depot Square (6:00 p.m.) prior to Santa’s arrival
- Lexington Violin School - perform at Cambridge Trust Company (1690 Mass. Ave.) 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- LHS Jazz Combo - performing within Cambridge Savings Bank (6:00-7:00 p.m.)
- Grace Chapel Singers - performing within Cambridge Savings Bank (7:15-8:00 p.m.)
- LHS Strings - performing within Eastern Bank (5:00-6:00 p.m.)
- LHS Jazz Septet - performing within Eagle Bank (5:00-6:00 p.m.); also photos with “Rudolph”
- Sidewalk Caroling - enjoy an array of holiday sounds from strolling carolers inside shops and out-of-doors, courtesy of the following: First Parish Church, Grace Chapel, Lexington Christian Academy and Lexington Pops Chorus.