1. Roadwork Begins at Spring Street/Hayden Avenue Intersection: According to an Engineering Construction Project Updates from the town, milling of the Spring Street/Hayden Ave. intersection is scheduled for today, April 20, and paving is scheduled for early next week. The roadway will not be closed, but there will delays and police details controlling the traffic.
2. Little Pigs at the Elephant's Trunk: April vacation is winding down, but there's till time to partake in folktale week at the Elephant's Trunk Bookshop, which will have a special "Three Little Pigs" storytime and fairytale crafts at 10:30 a.m. in Lexington Center.
3. : There will be books, bikes, furniture, ceiling fans, small antiques, toys, vintage collectibles and more available for purchase from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. today and tomorrow at a multi-family garage sale at 9 Highland Ave. As a bonus, 10 percent of the proceeds will benefit the Lexington Food Pantry.
4. Patch Academy's Coming Up: If you haven't already, take a peek at Lexington Community Education's spring catalog. Offerings include a six-week seminiar on Walt Whitman, a culinary tour of H-Mart, an introduction to improv comedy and even a Patch Academy. Take a look by clicking here.
5. Sunny and Warm: Should be sunny today, with a high of 74, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a partly cloudy evening with a low of 51 and wind gusts of up to 26 miles per hour.