1. Groundhog Day: Lexington's local groundhog, Ms. G from over at Drumlin Farms in Lincoln, will deliver her forecast about 9:30 a.m. this morning. Look for video coverage and her prediction a little later on Patch.
2. Forum on Affordable Housing: The Lexington Housing Partnership tonight will host “,” a forum looking at financing affordable housing, the town’s changing demographics, tenant selection, and the impact of 40B legislation, at 7 p.m. tonight at the .
3. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include: quarterly municipal representative breakfast at 7:30 a.m. at the school’s Paul Revere Room; the Ad Hoc School Transportation and Safety Study Committee at 9 a.m. at the ; the Commission on Disability at 5:45 p.m. at ; the Historic Districts Commission at 7 p.m. at the Town Office Building; the Town Celebrations Committee at 7 p.m. at Cary Hall and the Conservation Commission at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
4. : Your favorite Dr. Seuss characters, like Horton, the Cat in the Hat and Gertrude McFuzz will welcome us into their maical world this evening at as the students perform at Clarke Middle School. Tickets are $10.
5. Sunny Day and a Snowy Evening? Should be partly sunny doday with a high of about 41, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts possible snow showers before 9 p.m. as overnight lows dip down to the low 20s.