1. : Lexington Reads continues its celebration of the "Creative Spirit," the theme for 2012, as Nicole Pierce is a dancer, choreographer, and founder of EgoArt, Inc., a contemporary dance company that merges performance and media art to create provocative dance experiences. In , scheduled for 7:30 p.m. tonight at , Pierce will discuss her unique creative process and will show how she was able to translate Mozart’s unfinished classical Requiem into a bold and challenging work featuring movement for eight dancers, 5 wall-sized panels, 24 costumes, and video projections of the four seasons.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include: The Lexington Center Committee at 8 a.m. at the ; the Energy Conservation Committee at 6 p.m. at the ; the Lexington Housing Authority at 6 p.m. at ; the Board of Health at 7 p.m. at the Town Office Building and a Planning Board public hearing at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building
3. : The Lexington Field and Garden Club will hold its montly meeting this morning at the . Refreshments will be served at 9:30 a.m., with a presentation of "" with Joan Butler and Jana Milbocker, to follow at 10 a.m. Passionate gardners, landscape designers and weekly columnists, Joan and Jann will eduate on common and uncommon varieties and using them to best advantage in the garden.
4. Patriots' Day, Arleady? Oh who are we kidding? It's never to early to start thinking about Patriots' Day in Lexington. As such, check out this Patriots' Day Program of the Day, posted to the town website by the Town Celebrations Committee.
5. Showers and Sunshine: There's a slight chance of showers, but it should be mostly sunny with a high of 55, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a chance of showers in the evening as overnight lows get down to 35.