1. Puzzle Night for Grownups: At 7 p.m. tonight, will host its first ever “,” an evening of games, puzzles, prizes, refreshments and fun. The evening's special guest will be long time Lexington resident Glenn Iba, who has recently publishing a book entitled Round Trip Puzzles, and a puzzle app called Monorail.
2. The Forever Fix: Gene Therapy and the Boy Who Saved It: At 7 p.m. tonight at , Lexington Community Education presents , author of the book about a boy who had undergone gene therapy to cure his hereditary blindness.
3. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Retirement Board at 8 a.m. at ; the Permanent Building Committee at 7 p.m. at the ; the Town Celebrations Committee at 7 p.m. at ; the Board of Appeals at 7:30 p.m. at the and the Lexington Housing Partnership at 7:30 p.m. at Cary Hall.
4. Today in High School Sports: This afternoon's Sports action includes coed varsity Ultimate Frisbee at 3:45 p.m. vs. Acton-Boxborough; boys varsity and JV lacrosse vs. Belmont High at 4 p.m.; girls varsity lacrosse at 4:30 p.m. at Belmont and girls JV lacrosse at 5:45 p.m. at Belmont High.
5. Showers Possible: Rain's in the forecast for this afternoon, along with increasing clouds and a high of about 60, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts showers and patchy fog overnight with a low of 44.