1. War and the Soul: A Soldier's Heart-An Evening with Edward Tick: At 7 p.m. tonight at Lexington Depot, Lexington Community Education presents an evening with Edward Tick, who developed the Soldier's Heart organization as a modern response to the outpouring of concern for our nation's veterans and the psychological wounds of war. Costs $10.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Economic Development Advisory Committee at 8 a.m. at Cary Hall, the LABBB Collaborative at 9 a.m. at the Lexington Centeral Office, the Clarke Middle School Site Council at 3:15 p.m. at Clarke, the Recreation Committee's Lincoln Park subcommittee at 4:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building, the Communicaitons Advisory Committee at 6:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building and the Lexington Housing Partnership subcommittee at 7:30 p.m. at Cary Hall.
3. Yoga on the Square: At 9:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m., be guided through a one-hour Vinyasa flow in on the green in front of Lexington Depot. This free yoga event is being held in conjunction with Lexington's 300th and Revolutionary Revelry; no reservations required, just bring a mat, towel and water.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Warm and Breezy: Should be sunny and breezy today, with a high of 78 and wind gusts of up to 34 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly clear evening with a low of 48.