1. Budget Presentations: At 8 a.m. this morning at the Town Office Buiding, the Board of Selectmen will hear preliminary fiscal 2014 budget presentations from the Recreation, Police and Fire departments, along with the Town Manager's and Town Clerk's offices.
2. Lexington High School Choral Group's Book Fair: The LHS Choral Department is hosting a Barnes & Noble Book Fair from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. at the store on Middlesex Turnpike in Burlington. Shop there today and a percentage of all your purchases will help benefit the LHS Choral Group Students – just be sure to mention the LHS Choral Department at the register. Added bonus: From 6 to 9 p.m., come enjoy LHS Choral Group performances will entertain shoppers.
3. Holiday Market: Looking to do a little local holiday shopping? All manner of one-of-a-kind gifts are available from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. today at the Lexington Arts and Crafts Society over on Waltham Street.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Another Warm One: Patchy fog early should part to another warm day, with a high of 57, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts possible showers late overnight, with a low of 46.