1. Special Town Meeting Preview? The Board of Selectmen is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. tonight at the Town Office Building and its agenda includes, among other items, a number of items related to possible warrant articles at a November special Town Meeting, such as a presentation by Vistaprint on the company's proposed expansion, a presentation on Town Meeting Electronic Voting Article and a fiscal 2013 budget update.
2. Other Public Meetings Posted for Today: According to the town website, the only other public meeting posted for today is the Lexington Council for the Arts at 7 p.m. at Cary Memorial Library. But there's also Rotary Club of Lexington meeting scheduled for 12:15 p.m. at Waxy O'Connors.
3. Features Launching Today: In addition to the regular content you've become accustomed to finding here on Patch, we're pretty excited to launching today a trio of new features, an Eleciton Guide, a Breast Cancer Awareness Guide and a feature called "Count Us In," in which we'll be highlighting stories of inspiring people in the Lexington Community.
4. Businesses, Claim Your Listings: Are you a Lexington business looking to amp up your profile in the community? Follow these easy steps laid out by Natick Patch editor Justin Saglio, who created this terrific video to walk local business owners through claiming a business listing on Patch, and you'll be able to check stats on ratings, respond to reviews, edit and add info and manage photos and other media.
5. Sunny Day, Cloudy Night: Should be a mostly sunny day today, with a high of 69, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly cloudy evening with a low of 59.