1. Selectmen Still Talking Vistaprint: Meeting at 3:30 p.m. today, the Board of Selectmen will have an executive session to discuss the value of real property regarding Vistaprint's tax increment financing (TIF) request, followed by an expected open session vote on the request.
2. Minuteman Technical Institute Info Session: From 7 to 9 p.m. at Minuteman High School, the Minuteman Technical Institute will have an Open House to acclimate potential students to the MTI programs (formerly known as Adult Career Learning programs) that provides students with the required qualifications to seek out and compete for desirable roles in diverse high-growth industries, such as Dental Assisting, Biomanufacturing, HVAC and Plumbing.
3. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the 300th Anniversary Committee at 12:30 p.m. at Cary Hall; the Special Education Parents Advisory Council at 6:30 p.m. on Moody Street in Waltham; the Conservation Commission at 7:30p .m. at the Town Office Building, the Noise Advisory Committee at 7:30 p.m. at Cary Hall, the 2020 Vision Committee's demographic change subcommittee at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building and the School Committee at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Showers Maybe: Possible showers are in the forecast, mostly before 11 a.m. and a daytime high of 53, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a chance of showers overnight, and a low of 33.