1. Israeli Artisan and Jewelry Expo: Today's the last day to check out the Bar Kocva Israeli Artisan and Jewelry Expo, which has been at Temple Emunah since Sunday. Open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. today features the works of more than 45 Israeli artists and 2000 different works of art.
2. Free Family Flu Clinic: For Lexington residents ages 9 and older is scheduled for 5 to 7 p.m. today at the Katahdin Woods Apartment Complex's Main Office/ Clubhouse at 1 Katahdin Drive.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Accoding to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Council on Aging at 3 p.m. today at the Lexington Senior Center, the Town Celebrations Committee at 5 p.m. at Cary Hall, the Cary Library Trustees at 5 p.m. at Cary Memorial Library, the Tourism Committee's Antony Working Group at 7 p.m. at Cary Hall and the Planning Board at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Possible Nor'easter Arrives Today: Rain and snow are possible early, and then mostly rain, with wind gusts of up to 39 miles per hour and a high of 42, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts more possible precipitation and strong winds overnight and a low of 35.