1. Back Door Gallery, Art Nook: Did you know the Lexington Arts and Crafts Society has created a second gallery, to be open year-round to showcase the works of the artists and craft persons of LACS guilds? The new gallery, located at LACS's third door parking lot entrance, is open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2. Today In Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Tree Committee at 7:30 a.m. at the DPW Building, the Lexington Center Committee at 8 a.m. at the Town Office Building, the Community Preservation Committee at 2 p.m. at the Town Office Building, the Water and Sewer Abatement Board at 4:30 p.m. at the DPW Building, the Special Education Parent Advisory Council at 7 p.m. at Lexington High, the Bicycle Advisory Committee and Friends of Lexington Bikeways at 7 p.m. at the Town Office Building, the Permanent Building Committee at 7 p.m. at the DPW Buiding, the Youth Commission at 7 p.m. at Cary Hall, the Historical Commission and Historic Districts Commission at 7:30 p.m. at Cary Hall and the Board of Appeals at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
3. Lexington Alive: According to the town website, Lexington Alive is the town's new field guide created specifically to help locals explore nature around town. The water-resistant guide costs $6, with proceeds benefitting the Lexington Nature Trust. You can pick up a guide at the town's Community Devleopment Office, located at the Town Office Building.
4. Attention Concord Business Owners: Follow these easy steps laid out in this video to claim your business listing on Patch, and you'll be able to check stats on ratings, respond to reviews, edit and add info and manage photos and other media.
5. Another Nice Day: Shoudl be mostly sunny, with a high of 44, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly clear evening with a low of 23.