1. Blue Christmas at Grace Chapel: At 7 p.m. tonight, Grace Chapel will host "Blue Christmas: A Service of Hope and Healing for the Holiday Season," a nontraditional service that acknowledges the pain, and offers hope to those who are stressed or hurting during this holiday season. All are welcome.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Harrington School Site Council at 7:30 a.m. at the school, the Capital Expenditures Committee at 8 a.m. at the Town Office Building, the Lexington 300th Committee at 12:30 p.m. at Cary Hall, the Historic Districts and Historical Commission at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building, the 2020 Vision's subcommittee on demographic change at 7:30 p.m. at Cary Hall and the Historical Commission at 8 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
3. Soup Bowls for Hunger: One-of-a-kind bowls created by members of the Lexington Arts and Crafts Society's teen pottery class and Ceramics Guild potters are currently on sale for $15 at nourish restaurant. Nourish will also contribute the cost of the soup, and all proceeds will to go to Lexington Food Pantry.
4. Do You Get Daily, Weekly and Breaking News in Your Inbox? If the answer to that question was "No," then you're missing out and need to click here, like right now, to sign up for the Patch Newsletter.
5. Clearer, But Also Colder: Clouds early should clear to a mostly sunny day as temperatures fall from the mid-40s down to the upper-30s by 5 p.m., according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a clear and cold night with a low of 26.