1. Breast Night Ever: The folks from William Raveis Real Estate are teaming up with Waxy O'Connors to host this event, formerly known as Breast Night Out, as a fundraiser or the William Raveis Breast Cancer Rearch Fund. The event is from 5:30 to 8 p.m. tonight, raffle tickets will be available.
2. Paving Adams Street at Last? In an email to Patch yesterday, Oct. 14, Town Engineer John Livsey said the town anticipates paving Adams Street as long as the rain stays away and the road is dry. Paving work would begin about 9 a.m., to allow time for the road to dry from any residual moisture from the rain forecasted for Monday night.
3. 'James Madison' to Speak in Lexington: That's right, as part of the Lexington Historical Society's Cronin Lecture Series, President James Madison will be discussing the War of 1812. It goes down at 8 p.m. tonight at Pilgrim Congregational Church.
4. Celebrate World Food Day with a Local Wine Tasting and Local Fish Dinner: Nourish restaurant is hosting "a night of great food, wine and conversation" in celebration of World Food Day. David Neilson will be sampling wines from his family's Dartmouth winery and Niaz Dorry, of the Northwest Atlantic Marine Alliance will be on hand to discuss the challenges facing our New England Fishing Families. Costs $50, and money raised from this event will contribute to NAMA's work in creating a sustainable New England fishery.
5. Cloudy Then Clear: Clouds early should clear to a sunny day with a high of about 60, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly clear evening with a low of 38.