1. The Truth About Girls and Boys: Challenging Toxic Stereotypes About Our Children: Lexington Community Education presents an evening with Caryl Rivers and Rosalind C. Barnett, authors of the book The Truth About Girls and Boys, at 7 p.m. tonight at Lexington High School. Costs $10, and pre-registration is recommended -- do so by contacting Lexington Community Education at 781-862-8043.
2. All Town Winter Band Festival II: Lexington High’s Symphonic Band, Concert Band and Wind Ensemble join Clark Middle School, Bridge, Bowman and Harrington Elementary Schools in this evening’s concert, at 7:30 p.m. at LHS. Costs $5.
3. : At 7 p.m. tonight at Cary Library, historian Natalie Dykstra will discuss her new book.
4. Today in Pubic Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Lexington Housing Assistance Board at 7 a.m. at LexHAB's suite on Militia Drive, the Lexington Retirement Board at 8 a.m. at Cary Library, the Community Preservation Committee at 2 p.m. at Cary Hall, the Board of Appeals at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building, the Lexington Housing Partnership at 7:30 p.m. at Cary Hall, the 2020 Vision's Subcommittee on Demographic Change at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building and the Hanscom Area Towns Committee at 7:30 p.m. at the Concord Town House.
5. Sunny, Cold and Clear: Should be mostly sunny today, with a high of 20, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts an overnight low of 3.