1. Your Hunger Could Help Support Children with Autism: Eat at Margaritas between 4 and 10 p.m. tonight and 15 percent of your pre-taxed food and beverage sales will go to Friends of Lurie, Inc., an organization that supports the clinical program at the Lurie Center for Autism at Mass General Hospital for Children. Here's the catch: You have to make sure to let the host or server know that you are there to support the FOL fundraiser. Need a reminder? Print out the PDF posted to your right.
2. Budget Collaboration: At 7 p.m. at the DPW Building, the Board of Selectmen and School, Appropriation and Capital Expenditures committees will hold their fourth budget summit and the agenda includes a review of the proposed fiscal 2014 budget, comments about a proposed capital budget, a draft list of annual Town Meeting warrant articles and scheduling a fifth summit if needed.
3. Other Public Meetings: According to the town website, other public meetings posted for today include the ad hoc Townwide Facilities Master Planning Committee at 8:30 a.m. at the DPW Building, the Trustees of Cary Memorial Library at 5 p.m. at the library and the Communications Advisory Committee's subcommittee on the Comcast License Renewal at 7 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Winter's Return: Looks like a mix of rain and snow for most of the day, and a high of 35, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts possible snow early in the night before a gradual clearing and low of 29.