1. An Evening With Jill Stein: At 7 p.m. tonight at the Lexington Depot, Lexington Community Education will present "Rescuing Our Economy, Climate & Democracy: An Evening with Green Party Candidate Jill Stein." A Lexington resident and Green Party presidential candidate, Stein will discuss her proposal for a Green New Deal that would end unemployment while greening the economy. Costs $10; preregister using a MasterCard or VISA by contacting Lexington Community Education at 781-862-8043.
2. Our Stories: Exploring the Immigrant Experience: At 7 p.m. tonight, Cary Memorial Library invites you to hear representatives of the immigrant community in Lexington share their family stories. Special guest speakers will be Yefim Somin (Soviet Union), Mitra Shavarini (Iran), and Weidong Wang (China).
3. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Retirement Board at 8 a.m. at Cary Memorial Library, the Clarke Middle School Council at 3:15 p.m. at the school, the Board of Selectmen at 6 p.m. at Cary Hall, Sustainable Lexington at 7 p.m. at Cary Hall, the Housing Partnership at 7:30 p.m. at Cary Hall, the Appropriation Committee at 7:30 p.m. at Cary Hall and the 2020 Vision Subcommittee on Demographic Change at 7:30 p.m. at Cary Hall.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Warmer, but Likely with Some Rain/Snow: There's a good chance we'll see more precipitation today, with a rain/snow mix likely as daytime temps get up around 48, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts more of the same overnight, but with a low of 31.