1. SEPAC, Superintendent Eval on School Committee Agenda: The School Committee is scheduled to 7 p.m. tonight at Cary Hall and its agenda includes a report by the Special Education Parent Advisory Council, a report on the 2012 MCAS tests, a vote to approve the superintendent's evaluation and a review of the School Committee's legal counsel.
2. Other Public Meetings: According to the town website, other public meetings posted for today include the Capital Expenditures Committee at 8 a.m. at the Town Office Building, the Sustainable Lexington Committee at 7 p.m. at Cary Hall and the Conservation Commission at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
3. Soup Bowls for Hunger: One-of-a-kind bowls created by members of the Lexington Arts and Crafts Society's teen pottery class and Ceramics Guild potters are currently on sale for $15 at nourish restaurant. Nourish will also contribute the cost of the soup, and all proceeds will to go to Lexington Food Pantry.
4. Do You Get Daily, Weekly and Breaking News in Your Inbox? If the answer to that question was "No," then you're missing out and need to click here, like right now, to sign up for the Patch Newsletter.
5. Cloudy with a Chance ... Of Snow: Should be mostly cloudy today, with a high of 37 and chance of snow in the afternoon, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a chance of snow overnight and low of 26.