1. Lasting Light: 125 Years of Grand Canyon Photography: The National Heritage Museum is hosting “Lasting Light: 125 Years of Grand Canyon Photography," a collaboration between the Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service and the Grand Canyon Association featuring more than 60 images. The exhibition will remain in Lexington through Jan. 5, 2013, beore continuing on a national tour through the remainder of the year. Check it out from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Greenways Corridor Committee at 4:30 p.m. at Cary Hall, the Board of Selectmen at 7 p.m. at the Town Office Building, the LHS School Site Council at 7 p.m. at Lexington High and an execituve session of the selectmen and Appropriation, Capital Expenditures and Community Preservation committees at 8:45 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
3. Fuel Assistance for Eligible Lexington Residents: The Fuel Assistance Program, a program that helps with the cost of heating your home, accepts new applications from Nov. 1 through April 30, 2013. Call the town of Lexington Senior Center/Human Services Department at 781-861-0194 to schedule an appointment and/or to inquire about the program.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Looks Like Rain: Showers in the forcast, along with highs in the mid-40s, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts more rain overnight with moderate temps staying in the low 40s.