1. Historical Commission and Demo Hearings: Among the demolition hearings on the Historical Commission's agenda, beginning at 7:30 p.m. tonight at Cary Hall is 48 Outlook Drive, reportedly the last of the land Fair Oaks estate that was built to be "preserved or all time."
2. Gingerbread Fun at Wilson Farm: From 3 to 6 p.m. today, Wilson Farm is hosting a hands-on Gingerbread Workshop, which includes a fully assembled house and everything you would need to decorate it.
3. Other Public Meetings: According to the town website, other public meetings posted for today include the Tree Committee at 7:30 a.m. at the DPW Building, the Board of Assessors at 8:30 a.m. at the Town Office Building, the Community Preservation Committee at 2 p.m. at the Town Office Building, the Lexington Center Committee at 2:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building, the Jonas Clarke Middle School Advisory Council at 3:15 p.m. at the school, the Youth Commission at 7 p.m. at Cary Hall, the Permanent Building Committee at 7 p.m. at the DPW Building and the Board of Appeals at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Sunny and Clear: Should be mostly sunny today, with a high of 41, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a clear evening with a low of 26.