1. : Today's the first day you can check out this exhibit offered by the Lexington Arts and Crafts Society and Lexington's 300th Committee. Drop by LACS between 12 and 4 p.m. Tuesdays to Fridays and Sundays (hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays) to see authentic, historic Lexington fashions and a unique collection of cigar box purses created by local and LACS artists.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the 2020 Vision Committee at 7:45 a.m. at the Town Office Building, the Bowman School Site Council at 7:45 a.m. at the school and the Economic Development Advisory Committee at 8 a.m. at Cary Hall.
3. Among the Ruins: Charles F. Morse and Civil War Destruction: This one's tomorrow at National Heritage Museum. In a free program from 2 to 3 p.m., Megan Kate Nelson of Harvard University explores the Civil War experience of one Massachusetts soldier, Charles F. Morse. His letters, drawings, and other contemporary images paint a picture of his time at the forefront of Union campaigns.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Looks Like Rain: Showers and patchy fog are in the forecast for today, with highs only expected to hit 59, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts more showers and fog overnight as lows get down to 51.