1. : At 7 p.m. tonight at the Lexington Depot, Lexington Community Education presents an evening discussing the future of books with Robert Darnton. Costs $10 and pre-registration is strongly recommended; to do so, call Lexington Community Education at 781-862-8043 to register using a MasterCard or VISA.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Retirement Board at 8 a.m. at Cary Library, the ad hoc Townwide Facilities Master Planning Committee at 8:30 a.m. at the DPW Building, the Bio-Safety Committee at 7 p.m. at the Town Office Building and the ad hoc Cary Memorial Building Program Committee at 7:30 p.m. at Cary Hall.
3. Photo Exhibit--The Women of Panama & Their Stories: Hancock United Church of Christ is hosting a photo essay collection, curated by Sustainable Harvest International, featuring the words and photos of 22 rural Panamanian women working with SHI to improve the lives of their families and communities.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. A Little Warmer, But May Still Snow: There's a chance of snow early today, but temperatures are expected to rise to 40, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly clear and cold evening with a low of 24.