1. MiniLuxe Turns 5: MiniLuxe is celebrating five years of mani/pedis, single-dipping waxing services, and unique retail with a rotating celebration that stops at the Lexington Center store today and tracks back to where it all began, in Newton Center, this Saturday. Stop by the 1718 Massachusetts Ave location between 4 and 7 p.m. today for light refreshments and $5 off Shellac Application coupons.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Conservation Commission at 8 a.m. at Cary Hall, the ad hoc School Transportation and Safety Committee at 9 a.m. at the School Administration Committee and the Historic District Commission at 7 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
3. LIFE, LIBERTY and the PURSUIT OF FASHION: If you haven't already, drop by the Lexington Arts and Crafts Society between 12 and 4 p.m. to check out LACS and Lexington's 300th Committee's exhibit celebrating the town's tercentennial. The exhibit features authentic, historic Lexington fashions and a unique collection of cigar box purses created by local and LACS artists.
4. Businesses, Claim Your Listings: Natick Patch editor Justin Saglio created this terrific video to walk local business owners through the five simple steps of claiming a business listing on Patch. Among the extra benefits available to those with claimed listings are checking stats on ratings and reviews, editing and adding info and managing their photos and other media.
5. Showers, Mainly: Rain, and areas of fog in the forecast with a high of 67, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts more showers, and possibly heavy rains at times, overnight with a low of 53.