1. Stop Bullying by Arming Our Children with Emotional Intelligence: At 7 p.m. tonight, at Youville Place, Dr. Donna Housman, founder of Beginnings School of Weston, will give a talk as part of the LexFUN Seminars series on the tools needed to successfully guide children in the fight against bullying.
2. School Committee To Talk Budget: The Lexington School Committee meets at 7:30 p.m. tonight at the Town Office Building and the agenda includes a discussion of the fiscal 2014 budget.
3. Other Public Meetings: According to the town website, other public meetings posted for today include the Harrington School Council at 7:30 a.m. at the school, the Capital Expenditures Committee at 8 a.m. at the Town Office Building, the 300th Anniversary Committee at 12:30 p.m. at Cary Hall, the Hanscom Field Advisory Commission at 7 p.m. at the DPW Building and the Conservation Commission at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
4. Book Group Dinner & Discussion: At 6:30 p.m. tonight at the Lexington Depot, the Lexington Historical Society will host a book group dinner and discussion on The War of 1812: A Forgotten Conflict by Donald R. Hickey. It costs $35 for members and $40 non-members, and you should reserve a spot by calling 781-862-1703.
5. Sunny Day and A Chance of Snow!? Should be mostly sunny today, with highs in the low-40s, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a cooler evening with a chance of snow and low of 26.