1. If You Hear Musketfire This Morning, Don't Be Alarmed: Locals took up arms moments ago and stood against British Regulars marching on Concord in a re-enactment of the first few minutes of the American Revolution this morning on the .
2. Pancakes, Anyone? Without school or, hopefully, work today, there's a little more time for breakfast on Patriots' Day. There are pancake breakfasts from 6 to 10 a.m. this morning at the , and the .
3. ! From 11:15 a.m. to 12 p.m., Hancock Church's handbell program will present its 10th annual Patriot’s Day Concert of American Music in the sanctuary at 1912 Mass Ave. Suggested donation is $3.
4. Parading Along Mass Ave: The afternoon parade, which starts at Mass Ave and Maple Street in East Lexington at 2 p.m. and hits the Battle Green 45-mintues later, will feature local floats, marching minutemen, local dignitiaries and a giant duck boot. FYI: Traffic will be diverted around the route for most of the afternoon, but should be back to normal by the early evening.
5. Looks Like a Warm One: Should be a sunny day with a high of 86, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly clear evening with a low of 57.