1. The Board of Selectmen are back to meeting at their regular time of 7 p.m., after a few weeks of meeting earlier due to Town Meeting and a week's reprieve provided by the Patriots' Day holiday. A few interesting items on the agenda include a pilot program for LexPress involving seniors and consideration of allowing wine to be sold at the farmers' market, in accordance with a new state statute.
2. In addition to the selectmen, other town boards will be busy today. The Community Preservation Committee, Lexington High School Council, Tourism Committee and the Recreation Committee's Lincoln Park subcommittee are meeting, as well. Click on the links for times, places and agendas.
3. On this day in 1965, the Boston Celtics beat the LA Lakers, 129-96, to win their 7th straight NBA title. Clearly, the playoffs drag on far longer these days, but the sweep of the Knicks the Green completed Easter Sunday seems like a good sign.
4. The holds its weekly Monday meeting today at 12:15 p.m. at .
5. Looks like it's going to be a so-so day, with the Weather Channel predicting highs about 56 and a 30 percent chance of showers.