1. First Friday Forum: Who Keeps Lexington Running? The of the year. Following a day-in-the-life video, Town Manager Carl Valente will lead a panel discussion following the video, with several department heads. The forum is scheduled for from 9:15 to 11 a.m. at .
2. Luck Bead a Ladies' Night: This from the Revolutionary Revelry calendar of events: Sweet Beads in Lexington Center is hosting an after-hours event from 7 to 9 p.m. in which refreshments and staff help will be provided provided while you shop and bead. The $15 fee includes $5.00 credit for materials purchased at the event.
3. Regional Transportation Survey: Lexington's looking into improving local and regional public transportaiton services. The survey on its website aims to gather information and suggestions for improving transit options around town.
4. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the 2020 Vision Committee at 7:45 a.m. at the Town Office Building and the Capital Expenditures Committee at 8 a.m. at the Town Office Building.
5. Showers, Patchy Fog Possible: Showers and fog are in the forceast for a cloudy day with a high of 57, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts more rain and clouds into the evening with a low of 51.