1. Summer Singing Soiree: The Lexington Historical Society's Colonial Singers will perform "Soldiers & Sweethearts," a look at women and men in 18th century military life through popular songs of the era, at 7:30 p.m. tonight at the Hancock-Clarke House. Costs $8.
2. Summer Concert Series in Lexington Center: The continues at 6:30 p.m. tonight on the .
3. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, the only public meeting posted for today is the at 1 p.m. at the elementary school on Middleby Road.
4. Get Registered: Next Friday, Aug. 17, is the deadline to register to vote in the Sept. 6 state primary. Here in Lexington, voter registration forms are available at the , and online.
5. Clouds Rollin' In: A partly sunny morning should give way to a mostly cloudy day with a chance of showers or thunderstorms and a high in the low 80s, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts more showers and thunderstorms likely in the evening with lows in the 70s.