1. Interesting Agenda for the Board of Selectmen: The BOS meets at 7 p.m. tonight at the and its agenda includes an interim report from the Estabrook Access Task Force, an hour-long , a review and approval of the employee/retiree health insurance coalition agreement and approval of a Hanscom-BRAC leter.
2. An Affordable Homeownership Opportunity: An affordable two-bedroom, tw-bath unit at Jefferson Union Place is to be sold by lottery to an eleigible homebuyer. The $163,600 unit has approximately 1,306 sf of living space . Maximum income limits are $45,500 for one person, $52,000 for two persons, $58,500 for three and $65,000 for four. Applications are available at the and . An informational meeting is scheduled to be held from 6 to 8 p.m., March 5 at the .
3. : Nourish is hosting a three-course dinner/wine tasting fundraiser featuring organic ingredients from around the state and a chance to listen to local filmmaker Kristin Canty talk about her recent movie, Farmageddon. Proceeds from the evening will go to the NOFA/Mass Metro Boston Program, which provides education on organic agriculture, cooking, and growing in the Boston area. Tickets range form $20-$70 and are available online by clicking here.
4. : The Rotary Club of Lexington meets at 12:15 p.m. today at .
5. Sunny and Windy: Should be mostly sunny with a high near 35 and westerly wind gusts of up to 28 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly clear evening with lows of 21.