1. It's another busy day as public meetings go. According to the town website, the Tree Committee, Board of Appeals, Water Sewer Abatement Board, Special Educaiton Parent Advisory Council, Lexington Bicycle Advisory Committee and Permanent Building Committee are all meeting today.
2. According to the Permanent Building Committee's agenda, the PBC will introduce the Owner's Project Manager (OPM) for the at its meeting tonight. Talking about timelines for and the and projects are also on the agenda.
3. The American Red Cross is holding a today at .
4. The Metropolitan Wind Symphony is giving its second of four tonight from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. at , at the corner of Massachusetts Avenue and Worthen Road.
5. It's supposed to be sunny today, but a bit cooler with highs hitting about 78, according to the National Weather Service, which a mostly clear evening with lows dipping down to 56.