1. About All That Engineering Work... We know you've noticed the engineering and road work going on around town. To bring you a little more up to speed, check out the town's website and a handy-dandy map of projects (posted as a PDF to your right, as well) to see what's going on and where.
2. Staycationing This Week? Hop aboard the of historic locations around Lexington and Concord. The rides, which cost $25 for adults and $10 for children aged 5 to 17 years, run from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
3. New Jewish Plots at Westview: New Jewish plots at Lexington's became available for purchase yesterday. For more invormation, call the Westview Cemetery at 781-861-2718.
4. Today in Public Meetings: There are none, according to the town website.
5. Sunny and Warm: Should be mostly sunny today and warm, with a high of 92, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a partly cloudy evening with a low of 71.