1. All Aboard New Lexpress Buses: The comes into service today, and folks can ride for free all day in celebration of the new buses. service runs from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., and you can find more information here.
2. : Throughout the month of July, is hosting a month-long scavanger hunt for the red-striped Waldo hidding in 20 local businesses. Waldo spotters will be eligible for prizes, and the event will culuminate on July 31 with a grand ceremony held at the Elephant's Trunk Bookshop. The hunt kicks off today, July 2, and folks can pick up Waldo search lists at the Lexington Center bookshop.
3. Check Out New Selections of Summer Classes and Workshops: At the , beginning at 9:30 a.m.
4. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, there are none.
5. Mostly Sun, But Maybe Rain: Should be mostly sunny, with highs near 87 and a slight chance of afternoon showers, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening as lows get down to 57.